HOW DO I ORDER?
- Choose your item of choice.
- Check product information.
- Add to cart and checkout.
- Enter your email address.
- Provide delivery information (if applicable).
- Select your mode of payment:
- Direct bank deposit / bank transfer (highly encouraged!) BDO Savings IDEA SCHOOL 008360049985
- Credit card / Debit Card / Paypal (subject to applicable gateway fees). This additional fee will be paid by customer upon purchase.
- For direct bank deposit payments, please send proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification.
- For credit card / debit card / Paypal, no need to send proof of payment unless your name in the registration differs from the name registered in Paypal. You may email email@example.com for assistance.
- Confirm your order.
- Receive your order:
- Delivered to your preferred address (Physical items)
- Download from secured link (Digital items e.g. ebooks, guides, etc)
- Emailed to you (Seminar and events seat confirmation)
CAN I EMAIL OR CALL TO PLACE AN ORDER?
Yes, you may call or SMS +639103604053 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for orders. However, you will need to send proof of payment to email@example.com for verification.
WILL I RECEIVE ANY CONFIRMATION AFTER PLACING AN ONLINE ORDER?
Yes, you will receive an email summary regarding your order.
CAN I PLACE BULK ORDERS?
Yes, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for special rates.
HOW MUCH IS THE DELIVERY FEE?
Delivery fees are already priced in.
I DID NOT RECEIVE THE PHYSICAL ITEM I ORDERED. WHAT SHALL I DO?
Idea School will contact the merchant who is responsible for the delivery of goods in timely manner and in good conditions.
WHAT IS IDEA SCHOOL'S REFUND AND RETURN POLICY?
For seminars and events - in cases that the participant cannot attend due to unforeseen circumstances, IDEA SCHOOL can refund 50% of learning fees if advised 15 days prior the event. This is applicable only for IDEA SCHOOL-managed events. For no-show, no refund will be granted.
For digital items - IDEA SCHOOL will forward complaints and concerns to merchant.
For physical items - IDEA SCHOOL will forward complaints and concerns to merchant. You may return items due to the following reasons: damaged, not as advertised / misselling, defective.
FOR FEEDBACK, SUGGESTIONS, COMMENTS AND CONCERNS:
Please email email@example.com. Happy to talk! 🙂