Our first premium seminar on forex trading will enable participants to trade forex effectively and consistently. This two-day training will cover practical hands-on exercises and trading workshop. Hard copy modules will be provided.
Ideal for newbies and forex traders who need to create a systematic approach in trading forex.
1) Foundations in Forex Trading
- What is the Forex Market
- How does Forex Trading work
- How can I profit from FX trading?
- Counting pips
- Volume and lot sizing
- Types of Analaysis
- Different options in Forex
2) Trading Psychology and Risk Management
- Risk Reward Ratio
3) Metatrader 4 Navigation
4) Understanding Fundamental Factors
- Supply and Demand
- Monetary Policy
- Economic Calendar
5) Technical Analysis
- Support and Resistance
6) Secrets of Market Makers and Brokers
7) Price Action
- Intrepreting Candlesticks
- Chart Patterns
8) Setting up your own Trade Plan
When: October 8 and 15, 2016 9am-6pm
Where: 19th Marco Polo Ortigas
Food will be served.
All participants are advised to bring their laptops.
Early bird rate: Php7000 until October 7
Regular rate: Php10000
How to register:
- Deposit the learning fee to BDO Idea School Savings Account 008360049985.
- Send screenshot of deposit to email@example.com