How do you make money in real estate?
A lot of people are interested in real estate - but the real question is: how does one get started? What are the specifics which only the experienced real estate investors and businessmen can share? What are the best practices which can be replicated to profit from this kind of investment?
This workshop aims to address the concerns of newbie real estate investors.
Attend this workshop focused on discussing how to become a beginner real estate investor! Perfect for beginners and would-be real estate enthusiasts.
From foreclosures, to flipping, from rentals to buy and sell - ask the right questions to the right speakers who have decades of experience in this lucrative business!
Affordably priced, (inclusive of Max's favorite meals and drinks), this seminar will be a fun, informative and an afternoon well-spent, together with fellow like-minded real estate investors and beginners.
Register now and bring your friends!
The Foreclosures King will discuss how to make money from foreclosures, how to get started as a beginner real estate investor and where to get the best deals in foreclosures!
He is the No Money Down king! Author of the bestselling ebook No Money Down Formula in Real Estate Deals, Ronald will discuss how one can profit in real estate, kahit laway lang ang puhunan!
When: November 7, 2015
What time: 130pm-530pm
Where: Max's Restaurant Quezon Avenue
Super early bird rate: August 16 - 31 Php1500 only!! (credit card / paypal ~ Php1620)
Early bird rate: September 1-30 Php2000 only!! (credit card / paypal ~ Php2160)
Regular rate: October 1-30 Php2500 (credit card / paypal ~ Php2700)
HOW TO REGISTER:
1) Register at Idea School.
2) Select your mode of payment:
- Direct bank deposit / bank transfer (highly encouraged!) BDO Savings IDEA SCHOOL 008360049985
- Direct bank deposit / bank transfer (highly encouraged!) BPI Checking IDEA SCHOOL 3390016084
- Credit card / Debit Card / Paypal (subject to applicable gateway fees). This additional fee will be paid by customer upon purchase.
3) Email firstname.lastname@example.org with contact details (email address and mobile number) and scanned deposit slip (for those who opt to pay via bank deposit).
For event updates and announcements, please register in the Facebook event below: