Give a gift of financial education and help your friends and relatives learn - wherever you are, whenever they want to!
It's a reloadable gift card which your beneficiary can use and reload anytime.
Question: I received a gift card from a relative - how do I use it?
Answer: Avail of any product, service or event at Idea School and deduct Php500 from total cost! 🙂
HOW TO ORDER:
1) Buy any product from Idea School.
2) Select your mode of payment:
- Direct bank deposit / bank transfer (highly encouraged!) BDO Savings IDEA SCHOOL 008360049985
- Credit card / Debit Card / Paypal (subject to applicable gateway fees). This additional fee will be paid by customer upon purchase.
3) Email email@example.com with contact details (email address and mobile number) of the person who will receive your gift.
4) You can also give a fixed gift card (in denominations of Php500 or Php1000) which your beneficiary can use upon purchase at Idea School.
5) For example, if the product or event costs more than Php500, your beneficiary can consume the GC and deduct Php500 from the total cost.
6) If the product costs less than Php500, your beneficiary can still use the remaining balance upon next purchase.
HOW TO RELOAD:
1) Deposit the amount of reload to the bank deposits mentioned above.
2) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing about the reload transaction.
Question: What if I want to give more than Php1000? Say Php1500?
Answer: Just buy additional gift cards! Denominations should be divisible by Php500. For flexi reloading (non-divisible by Php500), just email email@example.com for details.