Real estate maven-wannabes, the wait is over. We are crowdfunding the book of Ronald Cagape “No Money Down Formula in Real Estate Deals.”
How do you flip properties with little or no cash?
Are the lessons taught by Robert Kiyosaki replicable in PH setting?
I’m a newbie real estate investor – how do I really get started?
Is there any Philippine literature that discusses how to flip properties?
What You Will Learn:
– The 4 Essential Elements of a No-Money-Down Deal. Miss one and everything falls apart.
– 3 Sources of Other People’s Money that you can use to fund a deal.
– The 6 Step-Process To Finding And Closing a No-Money-Down Deal.
– The 7 reasons why real estate is such a great investment.
– Four ways to make money in real estate
– How to take advantage of the different real estate values in the market
– The 3 core questions to ask before proceeding with a deal
– The 6 criteria to check if a property is a good deal
– High-value renovations you must make to significantly raise the property value
– Marketing strategies for maximum exposure
– Sales techniques for inexperienced real estate investors
– The step-by-step process to transferring a title
– Most common mistakes of new real estate investors
– How Ronald Cagape became the real estate flipper that he is today
…and much more!
You loved the ebook version (which you can find here http://bit.ly/1PLsLN3).
You ask for the hard copy.
We will give you more of it.
More practical real estate lessons.
Who is Ronald Cagape?
“I didn’t start out in real estate. In fact, I’m probably a lot like you. I was not born into a rich family. My father was a security guard and my mother a public school teacher. Even before my father died while I was in high school, we already struggled to make ends meet. Their salaries were just not enough to support our family. So I grew up with Ligo sardines as my favorite ulam. I grew up in poverty and didn’t have a lot of money when I started so that should tell you that anyone can really do this no money down thing. I studied Chemical Engineering in the University of the Philippines Diliman.
After graduation, I went into the IT industry and worked for companies such as PhilamCare, Equitable PCI Bank, eTelecare Global Solutions and Oracle Philippines. In 2010, I resigned from work and focused on the real estate business. I am now a licensed real estate broker and also the Vice-President of Operations for RE/MAX Asyenda Realty, the first RE/MAX franchise in the Philippines. I learned to do the real estate business without the benefit of books or seminars because there was none available in the Philippines. Today there are now many books on the subject but none that focus on no-money-down deals.
I believe everyone ought to be rich so I wrote the book to help new real estate investors make deals that bring cash, cashflow and multiple streams of passive income. Many people have said that the e-book helped them a lot. I hope it does the same for you.”
How to pre-order:
1. Deposit the amount to BDO Idea School 008360049985.
2. Send screenshot of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete name.
3. Please complete the registration form here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16jBxYY6RlekBxqbHCSPWwXXCgZ8XlUNIIPT8CX6MR3M
4. Delivery TBA.
FREE Shipping within Metro Manila! Add Php100 for delivery outside Metro Manila. For overseas orders, standard rates apply.