What You Will Learn:
- The 4 Essential Elements of a No-Money-Down Deal. Miss one and everything falls apart.
- 3 Sources of Other People’s Money that you can use to fund a deal.
- The 6 Step-Process To Finding And Closing a No-Money-Down Deal.
- The 7 reasons why real estate is such a great investment.
- Four ways to make money in real estate
- How to take advantage of the different real estate values in the market
- The 3 core questions to ask before proceeding with a deal
- The 6 criteria to check if a property is a good deal
- High-value renovations you must make to significantly raise the property value
- Marketing strategies for maximum exposure
- Sales techniques for inexperienced real estate investors
- The step-by-step process to transferring a title
- Most common mistakes of new real estate investors
- …and much more.
See what other people have said about the No Money Down Formula.
I really do not do book reviews, I am not a book person but… Oh my! Such a revelation to me, this is not basic. I enjoyed every page, reading through the entire e-book. It is solid wisdom I can use with my own investing venture. Everyone should have a chance to read this e-book, ROCK ON!
– Eireen Diokno-Bernardo, E-Commerce Specialist, www.ecommerce102.com
I already finished reading your book and I find it very very good. It discusses almost the step by step process of making a deal from finding the best property up to buying and selling it. I want to thank you for the book because it is very useful for me. I am currently looking for my first property to buy because so many of my questions were answered through your book.
– Alwin Reyes, Civil Engineer
The ebook is Ronald Cagape’s life testimony that one can move from point A to point B with perseverance, learning and motivation. It is indeed a great starter for people who want to get into real estate and apply the concepts of No Money Down in real life. I would definitely be one of the first people to get his book if published!
– Krissy Domingo, personal finance blogger at http://www.moneylifeblood.net
I really believe everyone should get a copy of your book. It’s a blessing to anyone who wants to learn Real Estate. Thank you.
– Nolan Ray Lazaro, personal finance blogger at www.nolanlazaro.com
I just read your book, medyo natagalan nga bago ko natapos kasi busy! It is an awesome book indeed, parang manual sya and step by step para sa mga newbies! I just want to say that you’ve done a great job writing that book! Saka na lang mga questions ko ha, ayusin ko muna! Thanks and God Bless!
Jason Adam Juliano