For newbies, you can read a wide range of free resources such as downloadable books, videos, and blogs online. I have come up with two ebooks to summarize in a concise and handy reference the practical learnings. If you want to have a quick guide, you can check out these two ebooks to help you start your personal finance journey:
Ultimate Newbie Guide to Personal Finance
Praktikal. Straight to the point. Walang paliguy-ligoy.
Nakakalito rin kasi sa dami ng resources available today sa internet at mga libro.
Ito ay para sa lahat ng mga newbies – baguhan sa pag-iinvest, lalung-lalo na sa mga OFWs, ordinary employees.
Ang ebook na ito ay pinagsama-samang konsepto na mahahanap mo sa mga libro ni Francisco Colayco, Alvin Tabanag, Bo Sanchez at maging mga sikat na concepts ngayon na 52 week savings challenge ni Kuripot Pinay, Kurot Principle at Cashflow Quadrant.
- Practical steps you can really take to start your financial planning journey
- It is a workbook, which means you can plan a real financial plan out of this ebook
- Determine where you are now, what you can work on your budget, and the desiredretirement fund
- How to achieve the retirement fund you need for goals such as wedding, kids’ education, residential property, etc.
- What are the investment products you can consider
- Quantify your financial plan
- 20 strategies and principles you should know
- Comes with a FREE Excel file template